Monday, October 6, 2014

A Sweet Handful

Thom dropped off Vita at my house before driving to Montreal for the weekend.  Previously our only interactions had been at the beach house in the Pines or at the Towers in Jackson Heights where she rules a very lovely roost.  As you can see, she made herself right at home, color coordinating and displacing me from all my perches.



While tanning during her visit, she got to know Jackie on a first-name basis.  


Vita took to Manhattan like the proverbial duck to water.  Saturday night she dragged me around the reservoir, named for the former first lady.


We headed to the Ramble on Sunday where she had no time for my star making efforts.



"What breed is she?" asked a patrician lady walking a very calm golden retriever at the foot of the waterfall.  "German short-haired pointer, I think.  But a handful in any case."  

Here's what Vita had to say about that.


By tonight, she'll be a gone girl.  Thank god!

No comments:

Post a Comment