Tuesday, July 17, 2018

And Then There Were Two

After a three-week hiatus. I returned to the Pines in muslin mufti with a contrasting blood bag.  Randy, who had to oversee installation of a CEO's office all weekend, called it #fireislandnewlooks. Christine weighed in with #ICEvictim.


Thom, as usual, snoozed while Vita tap danced on the deck.  Our landlord just put the house on the market for $1,850,000. Buh-bye!



The hibiscus is especially exuberant this year.


I briefly returned to Weill Cornell Medicine to have my bandage removed.   Afterward, I climbed a lifeguard chair near Barrett Beach for my first, post-surgical selfie.


Interesting flotsam covered the sand.


A fierce storm blew in late Tuesday afternoon.


I extended my stay as long as possible, until Thursday morning.  


Sayville is such a pretty, patriotic town!



No comments:

Post a Comment