Sunday, April 17, 2022

More Bonnets, Fewer Masks

Fifth Avenue's Easter Parade felt like being inside a confetti bomb compared to the natural beauty of South Florida.  












Psychedelic Ascot meets Drag Race by way of Alexander McQueen.  These fellas aced the costume competition with attitude to match.  



Lovely, just lovely.


The Glinda the Good Bus pulled in just as I arrived.




Lemme tell you, it ain't easy climbin' in platforms.



This bonnet's relevance was a little too on-the-nose.


(Fortunately you still can get a covid test in Times Square. And I did see more than a few people wearing masks.)





"If no one's gonna take MY picture, I'll take my own!"






Check out the wonder on this little girl's face as she encounters a hat nearly the size of St. Patrick's Cathedral. 


Cheeky!



Spring has sprung at Rockefeller Center!


Gospel singers and roller skaters mix surprisingly well.



I've missed tulips since becoming a snowbird.


No comments:

Post a Comment