Saturday, May 6, 2023

It's About Bloody Time!

Queen Elizabeth II was crowned while I was in utero, when television was in its infancy.  Her son ascended to the throne as I near 70.  The internet gave me a front-row seat to King Charles III's coronation, just seven months after I visited Westminster Abbey for the first time.  Computer technology enabled me to "photograph" the ceremony virtually thanks to the Abbey, the New York Times and Apple!


Write a tell-all book and get relegated to the third row.



Father and son moments always make me weepy.



I'll bet Diana never entered her mind.  She won.










Kate definitely wins the best dressed of the day award.  What would Meghan have worn?


Charles and Camilla wait for their first communion as the crowned King and Queen.  Wouldn't you love to hear them debrief?



No comments:

Post a Comment