Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Jersey Shore

Audrey gave up her chariot so Tom and I could bike to Spring Lake, five miles south of Ocean Grove, on a perfect summer morning.


Even the bell reflects Audrey's personality!


I made sure to capture Tom's sleeve on the boardwalk.  He's going to do his other arm, too!


Avon by the Sea has its own White House, presumably with less zany occupants.


Belmar, favored by group shares, gave me my first real sense of the Jersey Shore in peak season.





That's Asbury Park in the distance.


We left Bradley Beach behind after crossing an inlet back into Ocean Grove.



Tom calls this house Great Expectations, a book he claims never to have read.


I'm pretty sure Lana del Rey borrowed this truck to shoot her retro-cool "Lust for Life" cover.


Too bad Purple Glaze donuts was closed on Tuesdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment