Saturday, November 17, 2018

A Month at the Folly

When driving to the Florida Folly, always turn towards the Lake Worth water tower on South 6th Street when exiting I 95.


A sailboat on the Intracoastal caught the late afternoon sun.


Young men fished with a net from the boat pier.


Wrought iron on the Lantana Bridge.


Florida fashion forward.


Are you jealous yet?  It's late October!


Art under the drawbridge.


Sunset.


Flora.




A dragonfly.


Kite surfing makes me nervous when I swim.




Exposed banyan tree roots in Bryant Park.


The Lake Worth Pier.

 
Stormy bands of color.


The Tri-Rail station is less than a half hour walk from the Folly.  It got me to West Palm Beach airport for $5.


Changing my flight to avoid an unexpected November snowstorm delayed my arrival in Newark two cold days.  Best travel move I ever made!


No comments:

Post a Comment